Thursday, March 20, 2008

Phots Part 3



Check out the teeth of these & these lads. hehe













Few bears chilling out. You do get the impression they're thinking 'lunch' when they look at you. This picture doesn't really do them justice they are HUGE.






The red panda's were so cute but very shy & hard to photo









This is the view of Sydney from the zoo. Nice huh?









Well hope you enjoyed the few pic I finally managed to get up. Its really been a mad week for me, not a spare second. I'm really looking forward to the long weekend & a bit of a break. No plans as of yet for the time off, planning on taking it easy.

I saw this quote today & I found it quite inspiring especially since I've been feeling a bit over-whelmed.

'Great things are not done by impulse but by a series of small things brought together' - Vincent Van Gogh.

Something to think about when it all seems too much.

Anyway hope you all have a brilliant Easter & eat loads of chocolate.

3 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Hey Ciara!
Great pictures!!! My boys looked at them earlier and they loved them!!

Here is an FYI that I learned about posting pictures to Blogger....you can only download 5 pictures at a time...but...you don't have to make a new post after that 5....download them, then...click the button and download again...on the same post!! I've learned that I have to plan the order I want the pictures to come up, but after some playing with pictures...and deleting...and doing some more...it gets easier!!!
Good luck!!!
debbie

Journey_of_Life said...

http://austindwiattorneyman.blogspot.com/

Ciara said...

Hi Debbie
Sorry hadn't replied to your previous post, thx for stopping by. I've never been to the bunya mountains but its on my list to do more travelling this year while I'm here.
I'm glad you liked my pics, I love taking photos, it brings back the memories of the day. Thx a million for the tips, yeah I'd put a few up then try to go back in to put more but it would mess up all the ones i'd put up before so gave up & put them under different posts. I'll know for next time to have them all organised before I start.