Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Inspiration

I have so much inspiration today I don't know where to start. I want to change the layout abit to make it more user friendly. I want to talk about life, love, friendships, living simply, getting out of the rat race, getting back to whats really important.
Its so easy to get caught up in life isn't it?
You forget to stop & look around once in awhile. I had an ordinary moment yesterday that really was amazing. I was out on my balcony & it was a glorious day even though its coming into Autumn here & I just breathed in the fresh air & I just felt so alive. Strange you might say as you're always alive. har har. But it really was amazing. Something I do everyday but yesterday it just struck me of how beautiful the day was & how glorious everything looks in the sunshine & how nature is really amazing. & it really cheered me up. It was such a simple thing but I felt such joy in my heart. I wish I could have that feeling all day everyday what a happy person I'd be but baby steps I'm getting there slowly but surely.
I really believe you have to be open to good things coming into your life for them to happen.

I will try to get my thoughts in order so I can add them here a bit more coherently but even writing this helps me SO much even I am so surprised at that. I've heard about the benefits of journalling before but never really believed it til now. It's like letting myself go & really being allowed to be who I am, without fear of judgement or reprisal or whatever. Fear is funny isn't it, we don't realise how much it controls us. But thats a topic for another day.
I feel like I'm talking to a long lost friend. Funny I set this blog up to try to help others & to offer my time & friendship to those who may need it & i'm finding I'm helping myself. Wow who would have thought it.

No comments: