Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Next Day

I find it funny when you start out on a grand limb & you have loads of insporation then when you try to put it into words .....nothing.
I've been contemplating getting my blog out there & to try to help people & being a new blogger I'm a bit lost I admit. I was introduced to a really inspiring blog by my sister which upon getting permission I will post the link & the woman who writes it is so inspiring. So here I am in the virtual jungle learning as I go.
It kind of reminds me about life in general, it really is a kind of jungle that we stumble through trying to find meaning to our lives. I have so many thoughts & finding it hard to get them in order well should I say a coherant order so it doesn't turn into one bit waffle.

I think the thought for today which I'm spreading from this other blog of the day is to do a random act of kindness for someone today. It really does come back to you tenfold when you lest expect it.

So be kind to each other, really make the effort & know others are out there too doing the same.

Be strong & stay positive. :o)

No comments: