Friday, March 7, 2008

A blue day

I'm having a bit of a down day. Don't know why as nothing has happened & I got up feeling normal enough. Maybe its the grey sky thats doing it or the promise of rain. Its still warm here in Sydney supposed to be 25 oC today but I'd say we're in for another thunderstorm. There are plenty of them at this time of year.
So back to wondering why I'm feeling bit blue today.....huuuummmm. Its friday I should be elated its the weekend. I guess its just one of those troughs in the rollercoaster of emothions. Its funny isn't it we can be so happy then so sad then middle'ing & so the cycle continues.
I so dont' want to be in work today my heart is not in it. I really try to put my best effort into my job as thats what I'm being paid for but today its a bit of a non starter. Does anyone else have days like this?

I've been thinking a lot about work recently. I like my job & at times I even enjoy it depending on the relevant days events & stress levels. I work in an accounts dept of a financial services company. I sort of fell into this profession as I was good at maths & good with numbers in general & that continued through my schooling. But what I was thinking about is I dont' have anything, job included that I'm passionate about, REALLY passionate about. I often envy those who KNOW they want to be doctors for example, they just know. Or teachers or whatever they seem to just know thats what they want to do. I envy that. I'm sort of trying to find that now & hopefully will make it my profession whatever it is I find but in the meantime there are bills to pay, food to buy you know yourself.
I went to a tarot card reader a few years ago & she was very good I'd have to say, freaky good actually. & she questioned my current profession too which was strange & suggested I do something more creative. I suppose thats partly why I decided to start this blog to find out what I want to do & how I can help others that might help me find my passion. I guess like everyone I just want to have that feeling of finding my place in the world.

But still haven't figured out why feeling so blue today. I really have a heavy heart, nothings happened nothings gone wrong, I was even very cheerfull this morning. maybe I just need a good cup of tea, growing up that was the answer for everything, LOL.

So hopefully you all are having a better day & hopefully I'll be a bit more cheery next time.

Here is a really good thought for the day - everyone must row with the oars they have.

2 comments:

Rís said...

Keep the chin up! Best of luck from Pablo Carey.

Ciara said...

Hey there
Thx for stopping by & thx for the thought.
I'll drop by your blog soon
Ciara