Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seems ok

So the operation seems to have been a success, we're only getting texts updates at the moment. His dad will be discharged on Fri & the surgeon was happy with the op so all good for the minute. Not really sure what happens now maybe wait for more tests & hope that they've gotten it all.

Woke up this morning & thought it was Fri, how crap is that? anyway at least tomorrow is Fri & its not like Tue today or something that would be horrible. We're going for a game of squash after work I'm actually really looking forward to it. We've gone twice so far & really enjoying it. I'd never played before, S has. We're both wanting to get fit. S has gotten a bit of a belly going on & he's getting bit self conscious of it I think. And hes not really one for the gym so hopefully this will help. I'm just glad he's out doing some sort of exercise. I actually went to the gym yesterday, was surprised at myself but I'm glad I did I needed to burn off some stress so that was good & if I lose a few pounds in the meantime that can't be bad. ;o)
Anyway sure better do some work before I head out for our game. I'm just thankful that my meeting for tomorrow was canceled til next week so bit of pressure off.

Hope you're all having a good day. Saw a funny quote that I thought I'd share.

'BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE
THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!'

2 comments:

Letera said...

Okay a few things, glad to hear things went well w/ the operation.
2nd what is squash? I heard of it but dont know what it is besides a vegie.
3rd loved your comment about letting the light in, good one!

Ciara said...

Thx for that. Its hard to describe squash, huummm I know I'll put a few pics up on my next post that'll make it bit easier.
I know I'loved that quote too, my family think its very apt for all of us :o)