Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flowers

I decided to change my picture at the head of my blog cos the last one while I liked it a lot it had a bit of an autumn/winter feel to it & since its officially spring here in Oz I decided to change it to some nice cheerful daisies(well at least I think they are :oD ), they always make me smile & thing of spring.

I had to play around with it a bit to get it to fit so its a bit cropped but here is the original I took at the royal botanic gardens here in Sydney.






They're so ...........happy aren't they?




I love flowers, sure i suppose who doesn't. I also love taking pictures of flowers. Its a lot better too with my new camera, the focus is better on it & it has a better zoom than my point & shoot.
Here are some of my favourites that I've taken in various places.
























Let me know what you think?

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Oh, how I do love those purple daisies!!! Very nice on the header, too!!
That yellow flower is amazing!! So vibrant!!!
Very nice photos!!

Ciara said...

hey there
Thanks for that, I love daisies too. They were so unusual I had to take a picture.

Ciara