Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Music

Its a really beautiful day today. Nothing like a nice sunny beautiful day to raise the spirits huh? It was raining this morning so I'm glad its brightened up.


I've been thinking about music. I had my itunes playing in work & as the different songs come on different memories are coming to mind. The good, the bad & the ugly, memories that is, all come flooding back. Music is pretty amazing like that it can transport you back to that very second, the first kiss, the first dance, the first heartbreak....... ahhhh sigh.
It makes me think of people I've met, loved and/or lost & places I've been, things I've seen. How its possible to get caught up in a song, is pretty special. It makes you feel. I suppose that's one of the amazing things about being human the ability to appreciate music. Although I've heard of playing music to plants but not sure how that works out. ;o)
Anyway just another random thought for today.

Oh yeah, update, S's Dad was discharged on Fri & came home from UK on Sat. Surgeon is happy they seem to have gotten it all out. He'll have to go back for more scans in few weeks but all good news for the time being. So thanks for your kind thoughts & prayers.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Living Away said...

here in taiwan is the first day of fall and nothing change. i like to have the seasons very well defined, bcz in a strange way it helps me to organize my life.

you know, i just turned my itunes on and i'm enjoying my memories as well.
thanks!

Ciara said...

You're welcome, enjoy.