Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hump Day

Thank God the hump day is nearly over & yipee S will be back in the morning, his flight lands at 6am so hopefully he'll be home before I leave for work. I've missed him a lot.

So to my swap project saga, thought I'd have it finished last night, ha, i tempted fate I think. LOL. I was doing so well until i have to iron the felt with fusible web, the first side went on a bit but ok so I thought I'd turn up the iron a bit to see if that helped. Cue the smell of burning felt. As soon as I put it down it stuck to it, d'oh. & when i pulled it off the iron was covered in singed felt, d'oh d'oh d'oh & that side of the needlebook had to be written off, but would you know it did stick to the card but was all curly & burnt. Was quite funny after i cleaned the iron. So back to the drawing board tonight & lesson learnt hopefully will get it finished. I've another few days left before the deadline anyway so all good. At least the pin cushion is done. :o)

S is coming home tomorrow, did i tell ya? can you tell I'm excited. lol

Anyway must go & do some work I suppose since they are paying to.

Have a good one.

No comments: