Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Operation update & swap pic

Ok so not sure if i've updated you, but S's Dad's operation was moved from Fri 19th to yesterday. They had a free spot or something. So just waiting to hear, initial news seems it went ok, we'll find out more today. Hopefully they'll have gotten it all out.

Not much else going on at the moment, the operation situation has sortta been taking up our time.


Work.....hhhuuuummmmmm, same ol' same ol'. Having a bit of a "oh i'd love to win the lotto & quit work" kind of a day. Happens a lot as you can imagine. :o)


oouuhh I finished my swap I told you that, well she's gotten it I can put up a picture of my amateur efforts ;oD


Needlebook & pin cushion

It was fun to make in the end, its good to get off my ass & be creative for once it does me good. It balances out all the numerical stuff I do in work, well thats the idea anyway.


Well thats it I suppose, hope you all are having a great day.

No comments: