Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jumping

We went jumping at the weekend, was good fun, its been awhile so it was nice to be back in the air again. I only did one jump in the end as Sat weather wasn't great & we had friends visiting us from Ireland. They're on a world trip & are in Australia for 2 weeks so they came down to Picton too. S was able to borrow gear for F to jump so I lent my gear to A to get a few jumps in. That's why I only did one, I let her use my rig & she got 2 jumps in so I was happy with that. She hadn't jumped in 2 years so she was happy out :o)

I took yesterday off work. We've been away the last three weekend so I just felt I needed to just be at home by myself for a day. It was really rejuvenating. I needed it. Sometimes I just need some time to myself to let my soul rest & be peaceful. Later on I put the TV on & the Oscars were on, I watched a bit of them, they were quite good. I like Hugh Jackman though so that helped :o). I actually saw him & his wife & kids in Sydney, they went into a restaurant near my apt. He is as cute in the flesh.
I started studying for my next round of exams. I was hoping that this would be the last set but I just found out that 2 of the exams I want to do are on at the same time so I can't. How crap so I'll just have to do that on the following round. I'm nearly there though, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. S has been really good about me having to study, ie tv off but we'll if that lasts the 3 months until the exams :oD its hard on him too.
I've noticed the days getting shorter already its feels like no time since winter & we're heading for autumn again. I'm going to try get out more while the evenings are still bright.
I hope you're having a good day.

No comments: