Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blog Award

I got a blog award yesterday (well I only saw it today) I'm so excited. How cool!

So thank you, first of all Tracy for giving me the "You Cheer Me Up" award.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here are the instructions for this award:"If you are a recipient of the "You Cheer Me Up" Award, please find the blogs that cheer you up, copy the code to post on your sidebar and pass Ethel and Lucy (in the pic above from the 'I Love Lucy' show) across the blogosphere. You can use what cheers you up in your post, or copy this one, but please send your award recipients back to the original post on A Nice Place In The Sun to get a copy of the award code, post the image and read the instructions. I want to try to maintain a page of original and ongoing award recipients, so feel free to let me know if you've received an award when you pick up the image code."


I have chosen a few of the blogs that cheer me up. There are so many that I love to read but I have stuck to five.

Lindsay
Nova-San
DND
Debbie
Elee

Ok so I need to go & leave comments for the award recipients

Hope you have a great day.

8 comments:

dND said...

Hi Ciara

What a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning. Many, many thanks.

Deborah

Ciara said...

You're more than welcome. I might not comment all the time but I do lurk, lol.
Ciara

The Green Curmudgeon said...

Wow, thank you so much for the nomination Ciara! I feel all special now :D

dkuroiwa said...

Hey Ciara!!!
This is so cool!! Thank you so much!! Funny thing...last night when I read your post and saw that you had received the award, I thought to myself, "that is cool...I love Lucy!!". And then...voila!! You sent it to me!!
Maybe there IS something to The Secret...put it out there and good things will happen!!
You...have yourself a great day!!
debbie

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations Ciara! I recieved your comment and you did a wonderful job on your award post.

It's kind of a coincidence that you posted today, because I also nominated this months award winners along with an episode of I Love Lucy- so you see, it's never too late.


Now, I'm going to add you to the award page with the rest of the list of recipients right now. :))

Thanks for participating and Congratulations to the bloggers you nominated as well~ I wish you all the laughter you can get~ Thanks again for everything Ciara~

Ann

Ciara said...

Hi Lindsay & Debbie you're so welcome. It made me fell so cheered up to get it & it feels even nicer to pass it on.

Hi Ann
Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Yeah that is a coincidence, I used to love that show.Thanks for adding me to your award page.

It really does feel nice to spread cheeriness.

Ciara

♥ N o v a said...

Ciara: Thanks for your award. =]

I'm glad you feel cheered when you come to my site. It's just a little different for me - I'm used to people saying that my site depresses them because I always seem to write about depressing topics.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm able to bring some happiness into your life.

Thanks again. I'm humbled.

Ciara said...

Hi Nova-San
Your pictures cheer me up especially the ones of your cutie daughter & the fact that you come visit me & comment is what cheers me. Comments really do mean a lot to me.
So big thanks again
Ciara