Friday, October 10, 2008

That kind of a day

You know the one I mean don't you?

The one where you get up & all seems fine, perfectly normal day. You go about your business knowing nothing of the way its going to turn out. Well I'm having that day & its only 10.30am. I am so pissed off right now. I'm sick of this job & the people here. You know its funny cos it wasn't anything big that happened today & if I told you it as just a one off you'd be like 'what? that's nothing' & I know that. Cos when I hear myself saying it out loud(had a bit of a rant to S about it) it sounds so lame & I'm thinking what am i getting myself worked up about. But I think it was just the straw that broke the camels back. I'm so in tune with that saying right now its not funny. Its the accumulation of all the little things that have been happening to piss me off here that have just avalanched & broken the dam for me today. THANK GOD its Fri so i can relax & maybe come back on Monday.
I tell you I am so tempted to just walk. If it wasn't for the crap economy & worrying about getting another job with loans, debts etc to pay I'd be outta here. Its so not worth the agro, life is too short. This is not what we're put here to do. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok feel bit better, but I'm going from feeling angry & want to hurt something to wanting to curl up in a ball & cry & eat chocolate. We're going to play squash this evening so that'll be so good for me I can just bash the crap out of the ball instead.
There is one guy here, a middle aged man, in his fifties anyway, not married & I normally get on really well with him but the last week or so he's been really weird not sure if its just with me or everyone. Maybe mid-life crisis or something. He's the one that started my crap day over something so small & insignificant its not even worth mentioning. Some things that are so small he takes so seriously. You know now that I'm thinking its like he needs to feel important or something, you know what I mean. But he''ll step on you to do it, to make himself feel big. Oh I don't know I don't get it.
Well really sorry for crappy day kind of a post, I hope you all are having a much better day & after all its the weekend so SMILE. :oD

5 comments:

♥ N o v a said...

I've been having a lot of those kinds of days recently. I don't know if it's just a slump that I am in right now, but is surely does not feel good.

I am quite anti-social when I am at the office. I just have found over the years that it is easier that way. I stick to myself and no one bothers me. That way I don't have to deal with anyone like that guy at your office that tries to be all important.

Then, as soon as I've left the office, everyone there is forgotten.

Ciara said...

hey there
Thanks for that, I don't know how you handle lots of those kinds of days. Sending some {{hugs}} your way, its never easy.

I try to keep to myself most of the time, I've found it easier too but its a small office so thats not always possible. Yeah just going to leave today & forget everyone here at least for the weekend, should be good.
Thx again
Ciara

dND said...

Oh Ciara, I do hope your day/weekend gets much better.

I think that there is a lot of stress about the economy about, maybe he's trying to big himself up as he's worried about getting fired if 'downsizing' of organisations is required. On the other hand he could just be an ar*****e :-D

Keep smiling and beat all hell out of that squash ball, you'll feel much better afterwards.

Deborah

Letera said...

Sorry about your day, hope your weekend is better. Enjoy

Ciara said...

Hey there Deborah & Letera

Thx for that, yeah maybe he is worried. DOn't really know what's gotten into him then again you never know what's happening in someone elses life. Yep the squash ball got it alright ;o) but it defo helped & thanks yeah had good weekend.
Hope you both did too

Ciara