Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back to a bit of normal

I was just reading back over my last post, wow was I mad. Sorry about that bit of negative mental spludge but thanks so much for your thoughts it really helped a lot. I don't usually have brain wattage shortages like that so I was probably due one. ;o)
I'm glad it didn't last. I went to a pump class at the gym at lunchtime on Friday so that took the edge off & we went to play squash after work. So I really hammered there too so that defo helped. I'm so glad I did cos I would have seriously been pissed me off with myself if I carried it over to the weekend. But all good, got home & was pleasantly tired from all the physical activity that day so slept really well.
Sat & Sun passed in a bit of a blur of, the weather was fab, its so nice to have it back. Went for walks, went to the library, visited friends, did household stuff, TV & basically chilled out. It was really nice, exactly what I needed.
Well now we're back to Wed again & yes I did come into work on Mon, hard as it was but that's mostly the getting up early bit, I'm not a morning person. I wish I was cos when I do happen to be up early I really love the morning time but dragging my ass out of bed is no mean feat I tell you. The snooze button is my friend. :oD
Anyway just a quickie to say hi & I survived & I'm grand really, struggle on. I saw another nice quote so thought I'd share, seemed apt after last weeks challenging day. Hope you're all having a great day.

Challenges are what make life interesting;
overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
Joshua J. Marine

No comments: