Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jumping

We went down to Picton at the
weekend, we arrived later than expected on Sat so didn't get
to jump until Sunday. We met friends of ours there who had come up from Canberra. There was really long wait times as the only had one plane there so I only got one jump in, the others did two.
This is me, K & J & S is filming & taking pictures. What a great view huh?

I'm still a newish jumper, these two have loads more jumps than me but it was so fun. We did a three way formation skydive.

& S managed to get a close up of me jumping, how cool is that? Its the first clear picture I have of me in the air.

Life seems pretty simple when you're falling at 120kmH, it really clears the mind I have to say, it was what I needed. Well clears the cobwebs anyway ;o)

Hope you're all having a good day, I have video of the dive if I can manage to get it up on blogspot I will.

7 comments:

dND said...

That's something I could never do, I have a fear of falling. So unless the plane was about to crash I'd be rooted to my seat, seatbelt on and pretending I was on terra firma.

I bet it's a wonderful experience though, well done for having the courage to do it.

Deborah

Living Away said...

wowwwwwwww, this is awesome!
you are so brave, oh my god!!
what a cool thing!

Ciara said...

Hey there
Thx for that, yeah it was great. Going to try to get down more often now. :o)

Ciara

Letera said...

OMG that is so awesome. Good for you. I would be so scared to death. I am so impressed. Very kool!

dkuroiwa said...

THAT is something that I have always wanted to do!! I'm going to live vicariously through you for awhile, okay? okay. thanks.
The pictures are awesome!! What a great experience!! I'm so glad you (we!) did it!!! :-D

Ciara said...

Hey there

Thx for that, yeah it was fun, glad i(we) did it too :oD
I would totally recommend doing a jump.

Ciara

Letera said...

I thought I would write on this blog so you would get the message. I know you dont probably celebrate Thanksgiving but I want to wish you a happy Thanksgiving. Hope your well