Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank Crunchie it Friday

So, I had a nice relaxing bath last night & a good nights sleep for the most part so that helped today. Also the fact that its Friday is HUGELY helping, yipee

Well what to say, I've no plans for the weekend, well, except we're supposed to be going to see 'In Bruges' tonight at the cinema but to be honest would prefer to just go home but we've arranged to meet friends so think will go. I'm sure it'll be fun when we get there.

Nothing else on the cards at the moment, I'm just looking forward to a lie on tomorrow morning. I live for Sat morning. :o) I'm a night person by nature so this 9-5 business so doesn't suit me. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession, LOL.

I'm getting itchy feet again, thinking about doing a bit more travelling but I'll have to wait til i replenish the funds somewhat. I'm due my tax return tax back soon so will use that I think. It always helps to have something like that to look forward to.
I might go buy a few photo albums & start putting all the photos I got developed into them its been something I've wanted to get done for awhile. I'm big on memory keeping. As I get older my memory isn't as good as it was so I find it so nice to take lots of pictures & record the little details of trips & things so that when you look back you can remember the good times. I guess that's what life is about, making good memories. Photos are amazing really, aren't they? they take you back to that exact moment in time & good or bad you remember the people, the places, the smells, the experience. Its great.

So that's all really, I'm thinking of leaving work a bit early today. The evenings are getting longer now that we're coming into spring so it'd be nice to go for a walk or something before it gets dark.

Hope you all have a great weekend. :o)

No comments: