Wednesday, August 20, 2008

7 Things

Okay I got tagged from Letera to do this. Well at least I think it was me but always one to particiate....lol.....I'll give it a go.


7 Things


7 things I plan to do before I die

1) Walk on great wall of China

2) Swim great barrier reef

3) Go see the pyramids

4) Build a house

5) Do a bungee jump

6) Get fit

7) Finish all my photo albums & scrapbooks



7 things I can do

1) Skydive

2) Speak french & german (badly but heh!!)

3) Be positive - well most of the time

4) Play piano - been awhile though

5) Dance

6) Be a good friend

7) Listen



7 things I cannot do

1) Sing (doesn't stop me from doing it though ha ha)

2) Sustain unclutteredness

3) Touch a spider - but seriously who would want to anyway

4) Play didgeridoo

5) Be tickled

6) Tolerate rudeness or ignorance

7) Understand men - but i'll keep trying :o)



7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1) Being strong

2) Nice eyes

3) Considerate & sweet

4) A nice smile

5) Being fun

6) Having nice forearms & hands (don't ask, just a thing of mine)

7) Gives good hugs



7 things I say most often

1) Like

2) Like, you know, like

3) That's hilarious

4) You're not serious

5) Shit

6) Oops

7) D'oh (what can i say i like the Simpsons)



7 celebrity crushes

1) Jon Bon Jovi

2) Brendan Fraser

3) David Boreanaz

4) Jason Hodges

5) Vin Diesel

6) Patrick Swayze

7) Keanu Reeves (I'm thinking 'Point Break' here....yum)



7 people who should to do this

Ah sure anyone one wants to give it a go for bit of a laugh.

Anyway hope you all doing well, I'm good just been crazy busy, I will get round to filling you in on our trip away & get my pics downloaded.

Catch ya later!!!!

2 comments:

Letera said...

Thanks for doing it. You must be a very sweet person to not have a FU there at all. Wow, nice to know that there are people who dont say it. Wow you are very talented!

Ciara said...

Ha ha well now I wouldn't say never i have been known to drop one or two when I'm really really mad. So I guess if it was a list of 10 things i say it'd be about 9. I used to never swear then I got really bad for it, so now i'm trying not to.