Thursday, August 28, 2008

So over it

There's a girl in my office who is very difficult to deal with at the best of times most people in the office have had run ins with her at one stage or other. I try to get on with everyone i meet i really do, even though its not always possible. But recently maybe the last two months or so she has been really difficult. Working with her & trying to get information is like trying to get blood out of a stone. There have been a few layoffs in the company & its like she guarding her 'work' with a manic determination. But I'm so over her passive aggressiveness i really am, its making working really unbearable. I don't know if because I've been feeling bit blue anyway that its effecting me more or if this situation has been a contributor to feeling like this. I've never... well never in work, wanted to throttle someone so much today as i have her, very unlike me. I just wanted to slap her & tell her to cop on, that this behaviour is not going to make her more assured of keeping her position but totally less likely that they are going to keep her if it continues. The ceo has even noticed.

You know what it is? she creates a bad atmosphere or something in the office & its crap to work here at the moment. I hate feeling like I'm tiptoeing around someone or that work is a potential battlefield at every turn. She told me to piss off last week & brushed past me out of the office (a little dramatic i thought)when I was asking her about audit stuff that was needed. Not stuff that i needed that the auditors needed, you would think she would at least put her work first.

Then i think there are so many people so much worse off than me & i should just get over it & get on with it. But I've had my little rant so I guess that'll have to do for the time being. People frustrate me sometimes. Grrrrrr

Think I'll go home have a nice relaxing bath & listen to relaxing music & just chill out. That thought has cheered me up somewhat so I'm off & hope you all are having a tad more pleasant day.

See ya.

2 comments:

Letera said...

That sucks to have to deal with that crap at work. I use to work at jobs like that where you have one or 2 people who just are drama queens and cause so much trouble and if they werent there it would be so much better. Hang in there. The bath and music sounds good!

Ciara said...

Hey there
Thanks for that, yeah it is crap at the minute. I'm trying not to let it get to me today. Bath was nice &relaxing & it is friday afterall. yipee

Ciara