Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Maybe its for the best

Don't know why but feeling really down today, not really sure why. I've a lot going on at the moment & a lot going on in my head too, that usually does it i suppose. I haven't been sleeping well the past few night & that is SO not like me.

Maybe its for the best cos its at times like these that it really makes me appreciate when i'm feeling happy & light & whereas before I could never see a light at the end, now I know or I've learned to know that I just need to hang on & that this will too indeed pass. It helps to reaffirm to enjoy the moments when you're happy to stop & take a minute to just enjoy & feel grateful for that feeling.

Think I may go to the gym after work, release some of those nice endorphins. If nothing else it will help me sleep but it may help shake this blue. Is it a full moon or something?

Anyhooooo still haven't gotten round to telling you about my trip away but don't think i can now cos it won't sound as good as it was cos my heart won't be in the telling. I must get the pics downloaded too. S's mom has been asking for them too. God its only Tue, its days like these I hate working wish i could just stay home in bed until i feel better. Not a solution i know but sure would be nice. Its days like these i think about winning the lotto so i don't have to work anymore. Most of the time i don't' mind working but when your heart & mind are not in it, its a struggle.

I'm getting bit morbid now so I'll stop & hopefully y'all are having a better day.

I'll be back. :o\

3 comments:

♥ N o v a said...

Well, as you said, I guess we all must experience the lows so that we can enjoy the highs in life.

I think a lot of people are feeling as you do, a bit down and perhaps overly tired. Personally, I attribute it to the beginning of the end of the Summer. A lot of people tend to be a bit blue about that.

Hope you're feeling much more cheery!

Letera said...

I agree w/ Nova. I think so too. I am feeling very tired right now.
Hang in there, I totally understand the blues and the highs. Sucks!

Ciara said...

Hey there
Thanks for that you two, guess its nice to know I'm not alone in feeling like this. A few people in work have been saying it too. I wonder is it a cyclical thing involving the earths rotations or something hhuuummmm might be interesting to look that up.

Thanks again
Ciara