Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boo its monday

Well its actually Tuesday yes I do know this :o) but it was bank holiday weekend here yesterday for Australia Day so only back to work today & its like a doubly bad Mondayitis.

Had really good weekend, didn't do all that much Sat chilled out needed it after the busy week last week. Oh & I did watch the tennis the Australia Open is on at the moment & its strangely additive. I've always enjoyed tennis but haven't played in ages. Sunday, myself & S went to Rays Outdoors cos they're having a sale on & we wanted to get a new tent, the one we have is crap & we've used it more than i thought we would so it justifies us getting a more decent one this time. Loved that shop could have spent a fortune there if I'd had my way :o) but I was good. All the tents were half price which was so handy so we got a fairly decent sized one this time, can't wait to try it out. I think we're heading to picton not next weekend but weekend after so get to use it then. Ah its the little things.
Yesterday we got up reasonable early & did a bit of a blitz on the apt, it needed it. Then headed down to the royal national park about an hour south of Sydney. We hiked for about two and a half hours, it was tough going in parts but the views were spectacular, I really enjoyed it more than I'd expected to. We're thinking about getting proper hiking boots etc & doing it more often. Huuuummmmmm might need another trip to Ray's outdoors hehehe.

Anyway that's all really, I'm thinking I need to do a bit of decluttering soon. I don't know how i do it but 'stuff' just seems to be attracted to me, it just appears & piles up. Does that happen to anyone else?

We're supposed to be going to the cinema this evening to see 'yesman' but not sure yet, think I might prefer to just go home. We'll see.

Hope you all have great day. Enjoy it.

No comments: