Friday, January 16, 2009

Wehoo Friday

I'm tired today. I thought I had a really good sleep but I woke up exhausted, really exhausted. Maybe a few nights of good sleep will help. My eyes were so tired & red it looked like I'd gone to bed crying which i hadn't but its bit embarrassing coming into work looking like i had, even makeup wasn't a great help cos it was my eyes looking bloodshot. I might try eye drops, my sister gets dry eyes & she had saline ones before & said they brighten up her eyes. She has lovely green eyes, but wears glasses so they're kindda hidden. It'd be nice to see her with contacts so we could see her vivid eyes but don't think she likes them much.

Anyway what was i saying oh yeah tired.... you see i know I'm tired when i lose my train of thought :o) its Friday yipee I've no plans for the weekend, yipee well slightly untrue i have one plan that its going to be a veggie weekend. I've a few crafty things I'd like to do but that'll be if the desire hits me & it'll be for enjoyment. I might even go home bit early since my boss has already left & with so few of us here now no one really minds. But I've so much to do if i leave early I'll probably have to work late on Monday but you know it might just be worth it :o)

I bought a tarot card set yesterday its really pretty set. I've always been interested in it so thought i might learn how to read them etc. Who knows?

Emm not much really else I'm too tired to think & be coherent in any sort of thought process so think I'll sign off & hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

I hope you have a nice, relaxing and rejuvenating weekend!! I'm hoping tomorrow will be that for me!!

Tarot cards, huh? Cool. You'll have to let us know how you like them. I got a set of Runes a few years ago and, though I don't do them very often, I do like them!!
Happy day!!

Ciara said...

Hey there
Thx for that yeah it was great. I tried them out(tarot) but think it'll take a little practice to learn all the meaning etc. Some of the answers were pretty spooky though. I'll let you know how I go.
Happy Day to you too :o)