Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Few More Pics

I really need to think of a new heading. I'm not being very creative. lol


Anyway here is a bit of a visual of where we walked through at the National park on Sunday.



This was the view for most of the walk























This was the trail path we were following











These were everywhere, very pretty







Yes it looks dark cos it was getting dark at this stage & with the canopy of the trees, it seemed much darker. We came across this tree with a big hole through the middle, it was pretty cool & just to give you an idea of how big it was, that's me standing in the middle of it & I'm 5'10.



This was very eerie, I was taking a picture of the tree from the other side & this mist came through & I was like.....what the hell! Then figured it S was

standing next to me & had breathed out just at the second I took the picture so while we couldn't see it the camera picked up the heat of this breath. How mad!

2 comments:

Letera said...

I made myself glance at your blog. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. Its been pretty hard. I look forward to catching up on your blog. The pics are awesome. You and your husband lookd awesome. Happy Anniversary!

Ciara said...

Hey there Letera
Thanks for that, & thanks for stopping by. You're very welcome, hope things get better soon. Be good to yourself.
Ciara