Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday again

And another Monday rolls around & for that matter another month has passed now that I'm looking at my last blog post date. Oh well.
You know I was just thinking who ever invented the 5 day work week?? they should have been shot haha. Now a four day work week would be nice of course I'd have to earn the same for it to be a perfect world but that ain't gonna happen :o)
Wishful thinking on a Monday, sure what can you do?

Well no news really, still don't know whats happening with my job/visa which is a bit frustrating. I'd just like to know either way so I can DO something. This whole waiting business is not my strong point.
We have a few options at least. We could go to New Zealand for awhile if the visa here doesn't work out. or we're thinking about Canada too, I'd really like to go & work there for awhile, don't' know how visas & that work for there yet but I' might check it out. I know that change is good & we need it to survive really but I'd like to know the facts so I can make some decisions.
Anyways on to more randoms things. I got my hair cut yesterday, it has been doing my head in for awhile so decided to go a little shorter than just getting a trim. So its cut to about my jawline with a few layers, I'm liking it so far but I'll reserve judgement until I wash & dry it myself. It was great at home cos my cousin was a hairdresser & she used to cut my hair & I always loved it but I'm finding it hard to find a good hairdresser here. I suppose just trial & error.
Now that I'm thinking about the whole possibility of travelling, I'm getting excited. I love travelling & seeing new places & I'm good with doing it on a budget. So I suppose that's a good thing that at least whichever way the fates or whatever decide to play my cards I should be ok with it. So, trying to be positive.
S's friends are visiting Australia for a few weeks, they'll be in Sydney next Thurs. He's really excited about it, its a childhood friend of his & his wife. I don't' know them that well but should be good. We can take them out & show them the city. Sydney really is a nice city.
Anyway better go & do some work.
Hope you have a great week & think of something that makes you smile today. :o)
I'm smiling.

No comments: