Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy World

Don't even know why I've titled this post crazy world but it came to me so i put it there. Maybe its my subconscious trying to tell me something. Its been a bit of a crazy time alright. I'm feeling a bit whirlwinded. Is that even a word ??huuuuummmm, me thinks not.
I feel like I'm been torn in like ten different directions, with no end in sight. Well of course there is an end in sight, it'll mostly end when my contract with work is up but then again that presents its whole other set of issues doesn't it? I'm finding it really hard to drag myself out of my negative..........what??? vibe would you say???........frame of mind? maybe.
Anyway I'm stuck in my head a lot recently & its very crowded in there. I'm not really sure what to do I feel stuck full stop. Frustrated. There's a good word for it.
It feels very selfish of me to be so self absorbed but its pretty hard not to be right now & then of course I beat myself up about that, which doesn't altogether help.
I'm tired of worrying. I'm tired out by worrying and the worst part is I'm so lucky in so many regards but I can't help worrying. I worry about everything & its so tiring. I wish I could find the gene that would turn that off :o) A little worry is ok but alot? not so much.
But there is nothing to be done I'm at the mercy of time/fate/whatever it is? at the moment. I'm trying to be positive but I'm finding it so so so hard.
If anyone is of the praying kind, say a little one for me will ya please? Thanks so much. Hopefully it'll all be sorted soon.
Hope everyone else is doing good though.
PS sorry bout the rant, well more like a whinge but if I can't do it on my own blog where else :o) poor S's ear is probably worn out by now :oD

3 comments:

♥ N o v a said...

We all fall into these slumps every now and then. The only cures I've found thus far are:

a) immerse myself in a new hobby or exercise routine where I can release all that stress

b) immerse myself in a good book to take my mind off of reality for awhile

Prayer helps also. I shall pray for you, my friend. =)

Letera said...

Understand this completely. Have gone thru this over and over again trying to get my house together to put on the market and sell and I have to sit myself down and say okay its all good and it will be okay. Good luck on all that and I am sending you a prayer!

Ciara said...

Hey there

Thanks so much for those words they've really helped. It still surprises me how people I've never met can help yet I find it so hard to ask for help from those close to me.

Nova-san - yep defo think i need more exercise, I've been lacking that these last few weeks & I always notice the difference.
Letera - sounds like you're mad busy yourself. Yeah i think i need to start telling myself its going to be ok, need to be more positive.

Thx again. :o)