Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A blog Year

Wow I realised I passed my year blogging anniversary & forgot about it totally. A year of my life has passed. What have i done with my life? Most people do this kind of thinking at New years me i find myself doing it at blogs new year ;o) well i never said i was normal.

Well I still have the same job but a lot more responsibility, in the current climate I'm thankful I still have a job. I've visited Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra this past year, just short breaks but good. Oh and Adelaide nearly forgot that was last weekend. Had great time. I'll post about it soon. I've aged a year :o) I haven't killed my husband yet, always a good sign :oD I've done a photography class, I've taken exams. UUUU I went home of course how could I forget, friends & family have had babies this past year. I've made some new friends here. I've read a lot, learned a bit. Laughed a lot, cried a lot. Life huh its funny. I've seen a good bit of New South Wales. I've learnt why its called New South Wales or well the several possible reasons. I've gotten more organised at home & work. I've improved my diet(although its slipped a bit this past month), I've exercised more. I've learned to love myself a bit more but its a work in progress.

Its nice to look back on a year & even though you know it was hard at the time the memories that come to mind first are the good memories. I like that. I read somewhere recently that thinking about the bad things that happened before means you are reliving them. Made me think about that it did. So I'm trying to be more positive. I have found that i can be quite negative, unintentionally but I am.
Anyway a few random thoughts for today.

7 comments:

Living Away said...

happy blog anniversary and happy new year! :)

warm hugs!

leandra

Ciara said...

Hey there

Thx for that :o)

Ciara

Letera said...

Happy anniversary. Boy with my birthday coming up I have thought about the last year and the year that is about to happen to me. Good and bad!

Ciara said...

Yeah you've had a tough one alright hope 2009 is a good one for you :o)

♥ N o v a said...

Yippee!!! Blog anniversary!! I'm glad you're still here!

You've had quite an eventful year, from what I've been reading. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

nova
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hallo Ciara,

ok now Im not unhappy that is sunnday
but happy that is in five days is Friday. :-)

Perhaps a intresting link.(for me a great site)

http://www.srichinmoybio.co.uk/blog/

All he best from Germany.

Richard

Ciara said...

hey Nova-san
Thx a million for that. Thx for being there to share it with :o)

Thx Richard, yep I'll check it out, many thanks

Ciara